Codeanywhere is a cloud-based development environment that works in modern browsers and on mobile devices. The environment supports over 75 different programming languages, auto-complete functionality, options to connect to Git repositiories, connect using FTP, SFTP, Dropbox, Google Drive and other options, and to collaborate with contacts in real-time.
Subscriptions are available for one, three and five years, and they all get you a persistent container, SSH access, custom domains and more.
- Code anywhere, anytime: from a browser, any iOS or Android phone or tablet, etc.
- Collaborate on your code in real time: pair program, get help from a friend, etc.
- Connect to your code via FTP, SFTP, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
- Run any command on your container or remote servers (using SSH)
- View different versions of your code to pinpoint disparities between each of your saves
- Choose from a large number of predefined dev stacks
- Easily connect to your existing Git repositories
Note that the plans are available to new users only.
Not for you?
You find hundreds of other deals with new deals posted daily on Ghacks Deals.
Fine print: make sure that you check out the specs and terms of the deal.
Ghacks Technology News benefits from sales made on the Ghacks Deals website through a revenue share agreement.
Thank you for being a Ghacks reader. The post Ghacks Deals: Codeanywhere Freelancer Plan subscriptions appeared first on gHacks Technology News.