Purpose of the Job
IXL Application Engineer is responsible to deploy Interlocking Application Engineering process & Tools for Design & Verification activities of IXL Data Design / IXL Interface Drawings (Indoor, Outdoor ckts, Cable core plan).
What are my Responsibilities?
- Capability to work on several activities/projects as per the requirement.
- Take Ownership of the assigned tasks
- Involve in Design and checking activities of the Project
- Act in line to achieve Project Key Performance Indicators
- Perform other related activities as requested
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- This role is expected to build effective working relationships across a diverse project team, Adapt quickly, Check consistency before delivering, and able to establish simple communication on complex topics.
- B.E / B.Tech or Diploma with 2-5 year of signalling experience
- Proficient in English Language and MS office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point
- Prior experience in Signalling Circuit design, Good knowledge of Signalling equipment, Product specification and Operation procedures
- At least 2 years of Industry experience
- Should have prior experience in drawing tools such as ACAD/MICROSTATION/E3
- Site working exposure and experience
- Experience on factory production of cubicles
- Good knowledge of Electrical/Electronics engineering basics