- Building Automation System engineering
- Study contract documents/tenders, mechanical plans and evaluate customer requirements.
- Knowledge of DDC programming
- 2-5 years of work experience in a projects environment, with extensive on-site knowledge in a BMS
- Technical discussion and meetings with the customer
- Application software development for BMS systems like AHU, VAV, CHWS, FCU etc.
- Installation supervision & BMS Commissioning at various sites across Americas, Europe, ME & APAC polesBMS functional testing with the Customer & handover
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Instrumentation & control/Electronics/Mechanical or its equivalent)
- HVAC system engineering /commissioning experience of more than 5 years.
- Knowledge of HVAC systems, Engineering design experience
- Programming experience including, but not limited to, PLC, Tridium/Niagara.
- Flexibility to travel to various sites across globe when needed
- Effective communicator
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate, and apply new information and concepts.
- Must have valid passport and 4 wheeler driving license.