It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team. Develops and maintains appropriate data management systems and stores relevant data (e.g. drawings and other product/ solution related data)
- Graduate in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- 3-5 years of relevant Experience
- Good BoM management skills
- Knowledge on different Engineering change management software like SAP & PLM software like TcE ( Teamcenter Engineering )
- Create material master in TcE/SAP
- Knowledge of NPI/NPD & serial lifecycle BOM Management in the internal system (SAP, PLM)
- Working experience in creating options & configuration of variants in TcE
- Creation of documents/part number in TcE ( Teamcenter ) & working knowledge of Electrical components used within the system.
- Ensure time and quality in the deliveries to our development & ongoing projects
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and ability to engage with internal stake holders to resolve the issues.
- Analyzes part structure to determine the scope of impact on the product & find where-used searches.
- To understand the Engineering change management process within the organization ( ECN/ ECR / ECO)