NVIDIA is working with the world’s largest automakers to build self-driving (Autonomous vehicle) technology. We are looking for a talented individual who shares our purpose to make this technology safe and trustworthy.
The position is within our interdisciplinary team of specialists from the fields of functional & performance testing and cybersecurity. Quality is an integral aspect of our products, and as an Embedded SW QA Engineer you will have a significant impact in helping us to deliver world-class products to customers in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment. You will bring your upbeat personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and real passion for a positive user experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Review Automotive SW requirements specifications and technical design documents (Bootloader, Android, IVI)
- Develop and execute test cases, and write automation scripts using Python or C
- Work independently and/or with the Engineering team to create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans.
- Setup, prepare and maintain test environment and test data
- Work closely with various teams including project management, hardware, and software developers, provide technical analysis of the bugs and periodically publish statistical reports to all stakeholders.
- Understand the competitive self-driving vehicle landscape and the safety/security standards
- Develop/Enhance Tools, Applications or processes to improve Quality and Test efficiency.
What We Need To See:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Electronics, or related fields.
- Must have 1 to 4 years of professional experience in software testing for embedded devices/software.
- Skilled in C or Python programming language
- Proven ability to perform meticulous work with careful attention to detail but performed in a very fast-paced and exciting environment to identify threats, defects, and weaknesses in complex systems, and to identify process improvement opportunities
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Works well as part of a team
Ways to Stand Out From The Crowd:
- Experience in Android and/or Automotive IVI.
- Extensive experience in Bootloader/Security Automotive/Mobile System/SW QA