Company: Mott Macdonald
Role will include, but not be limited to
- Model building and drawings of building services elements for Electrical services like lighting power, earthing and lightning protection systems, schematics, schedules, etc
- 3D model of physical substation in Revit and preparing 2D drawings. Basic electrical design calculations.
- QA/QC procedures
- Attention to quality and technical correctness
- Smooth coordination with other Mechanical, Structural and Architectural services
- Work within time limits to complete deliverables on time.
- Have ITI or Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Must have working experience in Electrical modelling for building services using Revit as a software. Must have experience substation too
- Experience in MicroStation will be an added advantage
- Be familiar with preparation of layout drawings and schematic diagrams for electrical services
- Exposure to British & GCC standards
- Have good written & verbal communication skills
- Be able to work without the help of mark-ups
- Exposure to platforms like BIM360 or Project wise preferred