It was a on campus visit of Telgoo5 in ABES Engineering College for Web developer role.
- Online exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Number of questions: (13 MCQ and 5 Coding Questions)
- No negative
- Timing: 2hrs
MCQ were related to frontend , output based C++, Basic java questions and C programming.
coding questions were like 3 from Web Development part and 2 questions were form SQL (basically from Hacker Earth website)
- Questions sample:
MCQ’s were like codes were given i.e. HTML5, CSS and JS and choose the correct option for that code will result (frontend design).
some questions were involving basics concept of JAVA ,C ,C++ ,Oops concept etc.
some questions were like the frontend part has been given and we have to choose the correct code that result in that frontend design.
Form web development : codes were given and we have to choose the correct options
From C++: it was asked basic return types and some to find the outputs.
Coding questions were like:
- To take an input string and count the no. of vowels.
- To create a webpage that displays a table based on the user input and the layout was provided in the question, basically I mean to say about the look and feel / alignment or position or coloring.
- To create a web to find the Max number if user gives input two numbers.
- SQL question : SALESMEN from hacker earth website.
- SQL question: Master chefs from hacker earth website.
Timing : Approximately 15-20mins.
- Introduce yourself
- Write code for check whether a number is prime or not.
- Basic programming questions like: odd-even ,palindrome, armstrong number, Sorting and searching .
- Indexing definition
- What do you mean by APIs? and what are their categories?
- what do you know about frameworks?
- which coding language you prefer and why?
- Do you have knowledge of databases?
- About Projects.
- To write the logic of program for printing pattern like right angled triangle etc.
- Write SQL queries .
- Oops concept.
- C vs C++
Timing: 10 mins.
Questions were like:
- Introduce yourself
- Are you comfortable with the timing?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What do you know about Telgoo5? and why are you interested in joining Telgoo5 ?
- What are you doing to improve your communication skills?
- Currently doing / learning any technical skill enhancement course?
That’s was all about from my side.
Thankyou! and Best of Luck.