Strength. Agility. Innovation.
What happens when two technology superpowers team up to deliver best-in-class solutions and services? Like Superman and Batman, it’s a pairing of legends, and customers gain a decisive digital advantage. Imagine the outcome when Batman and Superman are on a similar mission to improve enterprise-wide cost-efficiency, time to market, customer experience, and revenue through better data management by using data to power the digital enterprise.
As partners, Batman and Superman both regularly defend the planet from all kinds of powerful threats.
Cisco and Hitachi Vantara, two customer-centric companies, are working together to deliver best-in-class solutions for digital transformation and data center modernization to companies across industries. Recently, our combined offering became even stronger as Hitachi Vantara entered into two global partnership agreements with Cisco.
Here’s why our partnership is so powerful:
1. Two leaders in digital transformation. Cisco and Hitachi Vantara teamed up over twenty years ago to help customers meet the challenges of the emerging digital world with a sound, proven foundation. Hitachi Vantara leverages 30 years of technical leadership, trusted by over 80 percent of Fortune 100 companies, along with its history as part of the iconic 110-year-old Hitachi. Founded in 1984, Cisco is a leading innovator in computing and networking. Together, our technology solutions help modern companies meet their toughest challenges.
2. Expansive expertise. Through our joint technology alliance, we combine hardware, software, and services in various combinations to create world class solutions. We have delivered solutions to address our customers’ business challenges and specific requirements across industries, including finance, health care, manufacturing, and transportation.
3. Best-in-class solutions for hybrid cloud. Leveraging decades of industry expertise, Cisco’s compute and data center networking solutions and Hitachi’s storage expertise create our Adaptive Solutions for Converged Infrastructure. This comprehensive hybrid cloud infrastructure enables businesses to capitalize on the benefits of both on-premises and cloud environments. Cisco and Hitachi Adaptive Solutions include solutions for compute (Cisco UCS X-Series and Cisco Intersight), storage (Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform (VSP)), and network (Cisco Nexus fabric).
Hitachi Vantara provides the managed services component of the solution through its EverFlex and is among only four partners in the US that can offer joint hybrid cloud solutions as a service (XaaS) with Cisco. Hitachi Vantara also holds the Cisco Premier Provider with a Cisco Powered Service in Hybrid Cloud designation enabling them to assess and plan the transformation journey, deploy, and manage and optimize customers’ data center resources across hybrid environments. Achieving this certification strengthens the partnership between Cisco and Hitachi Vantara, allowing the two companies to leverage additional resources in delivering and supporting their managed service.
4. Sustainability leadership. Cisco and Hitachi Vantara are widely recognized independently for their leadership in advancing sustainable business practices. Cisco has set a goal to reach net zero GHG emissions across its value chain by 2040. Hitachi Vantara is known for its sustainability commitments and achievements, including its certification under the Business Ambition for 1.5° degrees C campaign and Carbon Footprint of Products certification.
Together, we are well-positioned to help our customers achieve their sustainability goals. For example, data centers are in the spotlight as an area where companies can make a significant impact in reducing carbon emissions in a short time frame. Our modernization solutions across storage, compute, and network help to optimize energy consumption, lower the carbon footprint, and lower costs, while equipping companies with a foundation to build and grow their businesses and meet customer expectations. To learn more, watch our upcoming video with Denise Lee, VP Sustainability Office at Cisco and Ian Clatworthy Director of Product Marketing for Data Center Infrastructure at Hitachi Vantara.
5. Forward-thinking and future-ready. Cisco and Hitachi Vantara help empower businesses to focus on innovation and pave the way for long-term success in the rapidly evolving digital landscape. Through technology innovation and leadership, we provide solutions to our customer across their digital transformation journey and enable essential, emerging technologies like AI, machine learning, and advanced analytics. Both Cisco and Hitachi Vantara continue to make significant investments in technology innovation and leadership in anticipation of future needs.
Unlock the power of partnership
By combining our technology superpowers, Cisco and Hitachi Vantara help companies to unlock the potential for accelerated growth, improved operational efficiency, and enhanced customer experiences. We’re proud of our partnership and excited about the opportunities ahead for our customers.
Stay tuned for a follow up blog diving deeper into our joint Managed Services offerings and what customers can expect from the Cisco and Hitachi alliance.
Explore the resources below:
Hitachi Vantara & Cisco: Future Proof Your Data Infrastructure with Cisco and Hitachi Adaptive Solutions
We’d love to hear what you think. Ask a Question, Comment Below, and Stay Connected with #CiscoPartners on social!